To integrate ACT as a translation services provider in the WordPress backend, you will first need to install WPML. When you choose ACT Translations as your translation partner, you get our team’s full support in successfully implementing your multilingual website. Want to try it out? Just follow the steps below.
In the WPML dashboard
In the WPML dashboard, you can select ACT as a translation partner with just a few clicks. Once this is done, all you need is an ACT API token so you can connect your plugin with our platform. This is where your files are analyzed and where you can track the status of your projects.
- Select ACT from the list of language services providers and click “Activate”.
- To receive our API-Token, just email us a request.
- As soon as you’ve added us, you will be able to select content for translation and add it to the shopping cart.
- Use WPML translation management to receive an estimate of the volume by number of words.
- ACT will receive and analyze your files to create an exact quote for the translation.
Our team of website localization experts will help you select a sample of your content for a test translation. As our WPML customer, you’ll have access to a wealth of services:
Feel free to contact us any time if you have questions about the setup or first steps for website localization with ACT and WPML.
Would you like
a personal consultation?
Your personal contact provides expert and solution-oriented advice. With cutting-edge technology and a sure feel for languages, we guarantee expert translations and on-target accuracy. Your deadlines are our deadlines, and we aim to make the whole process easy for you. That’s what we mean by quality. Our translation service goes the extra mile.